I run executive searches for technology companies. My experience covers all functions, the majority being product and engineering. I joined SPMB in 2008 and have since contributed to the success of hundreds of searches. With over a decade of experience working with innovative companies across growth stages and verticals, I’ve gained an in-depth understanding of the tech landscape, which in turn, allows me to intelligently assess clients’ needs, critically evaluate candidates, and efficiently cycle projects.
I received a degree in Business Economics from University of California Santa Barbara.
AREAS OF INTEREST
Business/market analysis, disruptive technology, investing, financial markets, economics, theoretical physics, learning, the outdoors.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein
- “Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Earnings don’t move the overall market; it’s the Federal Reserve Board…focus on the central banks and focus on the movement of liquidity…most people in the market are looking for earnings and conventional measures. It’s liquidity that moves markets.” -Stanley Druckenmiller
- “Powerpoints are the peacocks of the business world; all show, no meat.” – Dwight Schrute
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
Contact an SPMB executive search leader today.
What are you passionate about?
Economics, investing, business analysis, backpacking, emerging trends, theoretical physics, learning.
What are your favorite quotes?
“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” -Albert Einstein
“Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.” -Theodore Roosevelt
“Powerpoints are the peacocks of the business world; all show, no meat.” – Dwight Schrute
Who would you trade places with for one month?
Someone homesteading in the Alaskan bush or the most powerful person in the world (whoever you are).
Which three words would you use to describe yourself?
Thoughtful, logical, honest.
What’s the most non-traditional job you’ve ever had?
Christmas tree farm in high school or No Limit Texas hold ’em in college.